Losing 10 pounds doesn’t sound as daunting or scary compared to having to lose around 30 to 40 pounds. Weight loss is undoubtedly challenging, and when your body’s metabolism isn’t the same as in your 20’s, you can easily get discouraged knowing that it’s going to take you a while to shed those pounds.

It’s easy to look at celebrity weight loss transformations and feel envious. But there’s one thing you have to remember – they probably had resources at their fingertips. Personal trainers, chefs, somebody who helped them keep track of what they were eating.

But you also have to keep in mind that it takes a strong mental determination to go through weight loss plans, no matter how many resources you have at your disposal. So we’ve compiled celebrity weight loss tips that are not just effective, but something you can definitely and realistically implement in your own diet plan.

Personally, one of our favorite weight loss transformations is from Chris Pratt’s Andy on Parks and Recreation to Star Lord Peter Quill in Guardians of the Galaxy.

In some interviews, he revealed that he had to lose 60 pounds in six months in order to play the role in the Marvel movie and that it took him four hours of working out every day with a personal trainer!

Now, we’re not here to recommend you do that. But Pratt did give solid advice by saying, “If you just cut the crap out of your diet, and if you spend an hour a day doing something physical that will make you sweat, six months will pass by, you will feel better mentally, physically, spiritually – it all is tied together.”

In 2010, Jennifer Hudson teamed up with Weight Watchers and went from a size 16 to a size 6. Since her massive weight loss, she’s been able to maintain her figure. Of course, it’s all a mix of proper diet and exercise, but it’s important to remember that what you put in your body will ultimately show, no matter how many hours a day you workout.

The actress and singer has revealed that her main key to maintaining her weight loss has been to be cautious of what she eats and how she times her meals. She revealed that she follows “eating hours” that prevents her from overeating and also prevents her from reaching for unhealthy food late at night, or too early in the morning.

READ: The 16:8 intermittent fasting: does it really work?

Jordin Sparks showed off her 50-pound weight loss transformation in 2012. Of course, everyone wanted to know her secret, but she told the press that her key has just been to learn to eat better and work out daily.

Jordin also revealed that she enjoyed workouts like Zumba, and controlled her food intake with portion controls. She also said, “My thing was, do I really need seconds, or do I just want it because it tastes good?”

Kelly Osbourne has had quite the weight loss journey. Since deciding to become sober and joining her family’s reality TV show, she has since lost 70 pounds. But it was her stint at Dancing with the Stars a few years ago that really taught her the value of healthy habits.

Osbourne said in previous interviews that her dancing partner Louis van Amstel taught her that sticking to a low carb, high protein diet could keep her fuller and more energized over an extended period of time.

“Then I started losing weight and realized, ‘Oh, it’s true what they say: Diet and exercise really work!’” Kelly told Shape Magazine.

READ: Paleo vs Keto: Which One Is For You?

When Alec Baldwin was diagnosed as prediabetic, he wasted no time losing 30 pounds in four months by cutting out sugar. He took to Twitter to say that it was “truly a battle.” The actor took up Spinning and Pilates classes, as well as yoga to his workout regime.

When it comes to celebrity weight loss, Kelly Clarkson is no stranger. Over the years, there has been countless headline regarding her weight, but recently the singer finally explained why and how she lost weight.

Clarkson revealed that she was suffering from an autoimmune disease as well as a thyroid issue, which caused weight fluctuations in the past. She credits her weight loss and weight management to a book called The Plant Paradox and has revealed that she is not on medicine anymore solely because she followed the author’s advice.

Janet Jackson recently gave birth at 50, and even lost 70 pounds after having the baby! The singer revealed that she worked with trainer Paulette Sybliss for six weeks after giving birth and that she stuck to a strict workout schedule.

“We were training a minimum of four times a week and the sessions were never less than 45 minutes, no more than an hour,” Sybliss previously told E! News. She also revealed one rule: Janet had to eat well 90% of the time, and for the other 10% she could eat whatever she wanted as long as it was in moderation.

Out of all these celebrity weight loss methods, which ones can you follow? Let us know!

%d bloggers like this: