Candida Albicans is a type of yeast that lives in your gut. Normally, it doesn’t really do much harm, but there are times when Candida levels can grow out of control. This destroys the ecological balance in your intestines, resulting in poor digestion and various unpleasant symptoms.
However, most people don’t realize that their Candida levels are higher than normal. What are some signs that you have to watch out for? Here are the most common.
- High sugar and carb cravings - Your sweet tooth has been out of control lately. Candida thrives on carbs, so it can fuel cravings for sugar, bread, and fruit.
- Irritability or mood swings - Maybe stress isn’t the only reason for your recent moodiness. High Candida levels can sometimes result in serotonin deficiency.
- Lack of focus - Do you have difficulty focusing? Constant brain fog and poor memory can also be traced back to nutritional imbalances.
- Chronic fatigue - Even after a good night’s sleep, you still feel tired and worn out. This fatigue can be very hard to deal with.
- Digestive issues - Many digestive problems like bloating, constipation, or diarrhea are often caused by Candida Albicans overgrowth.
As you can see, having a large surplus of Candida in your gut can cause some big headaches. You want to get back to peak condition, fast. But why do these overgrowths happen in the first place? Learn more about this troublesome yeast, and how you can combat its effects on your body.
Understanding the Causes of Candida Overgrowth
Arguably the most common cause of Candida overgrowth is heavy antibiotics use. Since antibiotics can also eliminate good bacteria, this can destroy the ecological balance in your gut. The bacteria that previously kept Candida levels in check can no longer do so. The yeast takes advantage of this opportunity and reproduces at an impressive rate, taking a dominant position.
Your lifestyle also has a big impact on your digestive system. A diet rich in refined carbs and sugars will feed Candida Albicans, helping the yeast grow. This is why cutting back on carb-heavy foods can help you regain balance. After several weeks, you’ll notice a significant improvement in your wellbeing.
If you want to get better quickly, however, starting a Candida cleanse is the best solution.
Fight Candida Albicans Naturally!
In addition to changing your diet, there are other ways to reduce Candida Albicans population in your gastrointestinal tract. A Candida detox supplement is exactly what you need to get your digestive system back in great shape.
Specially formulated with herbal extracts, these supplements can kill off Candida yeast and flush them out of your system. They also support good digestion, helping you deal with the symptoms of Candida overgrowth. Starting a cleanse is an effective way to get fast relief! What’s more, these products contain probiotics to replenish the good bacteria in your system.
Naturalmuch offers free supplements from leading health brands. We often carry Candida Cleanse supplements, so you can grab a trial bottle and see the difference for yourself. Go on the offensive against this annoying yeast! Once your Candida levels are back in balance, you’ll enjoy higher energy, better comfort, and a clearer mind.
Try it today! Don’t know how? Here are the instructions. If you have any questions, ask us at any time through our Contact Us page. Let us know your concerns and our customer service team will be glad to assist.